We truly appreciate and enjoy doing every kind of event, but we've been fortunate to cater some of Minnesota's most memorable festivities, including:
* Major League Baseball All-Star Gala in 2014 (Case Study)
* Xcel Center for the Republican National Convention in 2008
* Grand Opening of the Target Wing at the MIA in 2006
* Argents Society Celebration for 3000 guests for Mayo Clinic in 2003
* Grand Opening of 24th Street at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts in 1998
* Symphony Ball in 1996
* NBA All Star game in 1994
* Grand Opening of the Mall of America for 12,000 people in 1992
* Super Bowl in 1992
* World Series in 1991
One of our greatest accomplishments was the Republican National Convention in September of 2008. We successfully executed 97 events and served over 27,500 guests in just 4 days.
We pride ourselves on our ability to handle even the most massive and challenging assignments. In fact, that's where we really shine.
We've also catered a number of major fundraisers through the years, including Smile Network, Leukemia and Lymphoma, Cystic Fibrosis, American Cancer Society, The Retreat, Perspectives and Special Olympics.
Here are some case studies to view for more details:
All Star Gala Case Study (download pdf)
Aveda Case Study (download pdf)
D'Amico Giving Back Case Study (download pdf)
McNamara Case Study (download pdf)